Friday, February 6, 2009

Is baby David a Lost fan?

It is so much more fun to be pregnant now that I know he's in there. The last week or so I have really been able to feel David moving around.
The funniest moment, so far, has been this week. On Wed. night Jeremy and I were watching Lost and a few minutes after it started David "woke up" and he wiggled and squirmed through the whole show. Then went back to sleep. I told Jeremy we had another Lost fan coming and we laughed.
Where it really gets funny is the next afternoon (so, different time of day completely), I re-watched the episode with Austin and the same thing happened. A few minutes into the show David "woke up" and stayed awake until the show was over.
I can't wait till next weeks episode to see if this was a fluke or if he really is responding to Lost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! You know, I tried to watch Lost about a month ago, and I was completely "lost"! Didn't get it AT ALL!!! OH, wanna hear something funny? Curty wurty sent me and Kelli friend requests on Facebook! Remember him? Kelli's ex-boyfriend? Freaked me out....

Sandra Libby said...

See who is on the screen when he moves...maybe he knows something we don't and can figure this whole island out for us!!!